Gynopedia needs your support! Please consider contributing content, translating a page, or making a donation today. With your support, we can sustain and expand the website. Gynopedia has no corporate sponsors or advertisers. Your support is crucial and deeply appreciated.

All translations

Jump to navigation Jump to search

Enter a message name below to show all available translations.


Found one translation.

NameCurrent message text
 h English (en)In Germany, you need a prescription to obtain hormonal contraceptives ("Verhütungsmittel" in German), such as the pill, IUDs, etc. So you will need to arrange an appointment with a gynecologist ("Frauenarzt" in German) to obtain the prescription. If you have a prescription from another country, there is a good chance that the pharmacy will accept the prescription and issue you the medication.