Gynopedia needs your support! Please consider contributing content, translating a page, or making a donation today. With your support, we can sustain and expand the website. Gynopedia has no corporate sponsors or advertisers. Your support is crucial and deeply appreciated.


From Gynopedia
Revision as of 20:14, 15 December 2020 by FuzzyBot (talk | contribs) (Importing a new version from external source)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

In Germany, you need a prescription to obtain hormonal contraceptives ("Verhütungsmittel" in German), such as the pill, IUDs, etc. So you will need to arrange an appointment with a gynecologist ("Frauenarzt" in German) to obtain the prescription. If you have a prescription from another country, there is a good chance that the pharmacy will accept the prescription and issue you the medication.