Gynopedia needs your support! Please consider contributing content, translating a page, or making a donation today. With your support, we can sustain and expand the website. Gynopedia has no corporate sponsors or advertisers. Your support is crucial and deeply appreciated.


From Gynopedia
Jump to navigation Jump to search

If you can't access dedicated EC, you can use oral contraceptives as replacement EC. For progestin-only contraceptives, you should take 50 pills within 120 hours after unprotected sex:[1]

  • Microlut
  • Microval