Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Police & general emergencies (dial *31416 from a mobile phone): Call 101 and 911
- Ambulance and Medical Emergencies: Call 107
- Tourist Police: Call 0800-999-5000 / 0800-999-2838.
- City Government Services: Call 147 (Mon-Fri 7.30am-8.30pm; Sat, Sun & public holidays 08.30am-2.30pm)
- If you are a victim of domestic violence or gender-based violence, there are shelters that may be able to house you or help you. For a complete list, please refer to the Domestic Violence Guide from the Ministry of Justice and Human Rights.