Jump to navigation Jump to search
- In Morocco, homosexuality is illegal and there are no laws to protect LGBTQ from discrimination. To learn about laws related to LGBT people in Morocco, click here.
- The Association Marocaine de Planification Familiale (AMPF): This organization, founded in 1971, is the main sexual and reproductive health care organization in Morocco. It is a member of the International Planned Parenthood Federation, and they also do work related to education and advocacy.
- Association Solidarité Féminine (ASF): "a non-profit organization founded by Aïcha Chenna in Casablanca, Morocco in 1985. The association helps single mothers gain work experience by training them at the association's restaurant, patisserie, and hammam."
- Association Démocratique des Femmes du Maroc (ADFM): "Association Démocratique des Femmes du Maroc (ADFM) is an autonomous, non-profit feminist NGO, which aims to promote women's rights in order to increase women's power and influence in the juridical, political, economic and social spheres to build an egalitarian society based on democracy and sustainable development."
- Amal Women's Training Center and Moroccan Restaurant: This is in Marrakesh. "Amal Women's Training Center and Moroccan Restaurant is a non-profit organization in Marrakesh, Morocco, that helps disadvantaged women gain work experience by training them in the preparation of Moroccan food and international food"
- BMDOCTORS: This website provides a directory of doctors in Morocco, Algeria and France.