Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Better2Know Kenya: Multiple locations in Nairobi. "Having an STI test can be a worrying time. Better2Know are experts in sexual health. We help people like you every year to get fast results and help them get treated, if they test positive. We test for a wide range of STIs including: HIV, Chlamydia, Gonorrhoea, Syphilis, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, and some infections you may not have heard of such as: ureaplasma, mycoplasma, gardenerella and trichomonas. You can test for these infections individually or choose one of our screens or profiles."
- Marie Stopes Kenya: "At MSK you will have a confidential consultation with a nurse who will discuss your concerns and recommend any tests. We recommend making an appointment for a comprehensive sexual health screening with includes HIV and STI testing for both women and men, as well as a pap smear for women. Marie Stopes has 23 centres across Kenya, to make an appointment for an HIV test, STI screening or comprehensive sexual health screening book online or call us toll free 0800 720005."
- Pathologists Lancet Kenya: You can order tests anonymously and receive results via email or mobile phone. "Pathologists Lancet Keny is an ultramodern laboratory that was established in September 2009 and is now a leading independent laboratory in the region. It is part of the industry leading Lancet Group of Laboratories, founded over 60 years ago in South Africa and now with a presence in more than 14 countries across Africa including Uganda and Tanzania. Lancet Kenya has an extensive branch network with over 15 laboratories and patient service points across Kenya. We also serve clients through collaborative work with other laboratories and hospitals in all towns across the country."
- Mathare Clinic: This clinic is included in the AIDS Healthcare Foundation Global Clinic Directory, so they either provide HIV/AIDS testing or can refer you to a provider in your area. Address: Juja Road: Toward Moi Forces, past 1st Eastleigh Ave. on right, then past Oil Libya on right, then turn on next dirt road on your right, Nairobi, Kenya. Phone: (+254) 702351204
- Parklands Clinic: This clinic is included in the AIDS Healthcare Foundation Global Clinic Directory, so they either provide HIV/AIDS testing or can refer you to a provider in your area. Address: 3rd Parklnds Avenue Kusi Lane Plot 123, Nairobi, Kenya. Phone: (+254) 722164353