Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Telehealth Ontario — a free 24/7 service which uses nurse practitioners to answer your health concerns: 1-866-797-0000. 1-866-797-0007 (TTY).
- Sexual Health Information Line - Toll free: 1 (800) 668-2437; Local: (416) 392-2437. Hours of operation: Monday to Friday 10 am – 10:30 pm; Saturday and Sunday 11 am – 3pm
- List of Sexual Health Clinics in Toronto: This list is provided by the city of Toronto.
- Birth Control and Sexual Health Centre: "The Birth Control and Sexual Health Centre has been serving the community since 1972 and provides sexual health services to women, men and transgendered clients... We provide free services in a caring and non-judgmental manner to a diverse community, recognizing the differences in gender, race, ethnicity, sexuality and ability of our clients. We do not require a health card. There is no age limit or geographic boundaries. We are pro-choice supporting all decisions regarding an unplanned pregnancy." Email: email@example.com
- Planned Parenthood Toronto: They provide sexual and reproductive health care, including contraception, HIV and STI testing, pregnancy care, counseling and support, and programming for LGBTQ youth and young parents. Address: 36B Prince Arthur Avenue, Toronto, ON M5R 1A9; Phone: (416) 961-0113; Fax: (416) 961-2512; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Immigrant Women's Health Centre: "IWHC Toronto (formerly Immigrant Women’s Health Centre) is an independent sexual health clinic funded by the City of Toronto, through Toronto Public Health. For over 40 years, IWHC Toronto has been providing free, confidential, culturally sensitive and language-accessible sexual health-related clinical services, counselling and support services to women across the City of Toronto. As of 2016, IWHC Toronto also opened its doors to men. We serve our clients in 9 languages with all-female Centre and medical staff." phone: 416.323.9986; email: email@example.com
- Black Creek Community Health Centre: They have a sexual health clinic offered weekly at 2 locations (Sheridan Mall Location on Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm; Yorkgate Mall on Mondays from 2:00 pm - 5:00 or 5:30 pm, depending on the day). Call us: 416-249-8000 /416-246-2388; Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hassle Free Clinic: Sexual Health Clinic & Anonymous HIV Testing site in downtown Toronto. They primarily provide services for women and trans individuals. Address: 66 Gerrard St E Suite 200, Toronto, Ontario; Call +1 416-922-0566
- Crossways Sexual Health Clinic: They provide contraception, STI tests, etc. Address: 2340 Dundas Street West - Toronto, ON - M6P 4A9; Phone: +1 416-392-0999; Email: email@example.com
- Jane Street Health Clinic: Services include: birth control counseling, low-cost or free birth control, emergency birth control, pregnancy testing and counseling, rapid HIV testing, sexuality and relationship counseling, Pap smears, STI testing, etc. Address: 662 Jane St, Toronto, ON; Phone Numbers: 416-338-7272; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scarborough Sexual Health Clinic: They provide free testing and treatment of sexual transmitted infections, along with birth control counseling, low or free cost birth control, emergency contraception, and other services.
- Mount Sinai Hospital - Family Planning Clinic: "This clinic focuses on contraceptive choices which your family doctor may not be able to address. In particular, we provide counseling for patients with complex medical and contraceptive needs, IUD insertion and offer tubal ligation surgery. Your first appointment will be a one-to-one consultation with a gynecologist and/or nurse to decide on a form of contraception that is right for you." Email: email@example.com
- The Sex Information and Education Council of Canada (SIECCAN): "The Sex Information and Education Council of Canada (SIECCAN) is a national registered charitable organization founded in 1964 to foster professional education and public knowledge about sexuality and sexual health. SIECCAN works with health professionals, educators, and community organizations to ensure that all Canadians have access to high quality sexual health information, education and related health and social services."
- The 519: "The 519 is committed to the health, happiness and full participation of the LGBTQ community. A City of Toronto agency with an innovative model of Service, Space and Leadership, we strive to make a real difference in people’s lives, while working to promote inclusion, understanding and respect."
- Scarlett Teen: This website offers sex education to teenagers.
- Teen Health Source: This website offers sex education to teenagers.